Once you have received your first device, you will need to register an account with the cloud management platform.
- Navigate to https://gmc.banduracyber.com.
- Click on the Register Now button.
- Complete the registration form:
- Asset Registration Code: This code can be found on the card sent with your device. Alternatively, you can access the ThreatBlockr web UI > System > License Information.
- Asset Name: Friendly name for the device, e.g. HQ ThreatBlockr
- Asset Location: Field to identify where your ThreatBlockr resides, e.g. HQ, NY Datacenter, etc.
- Email: The email address associated with your account
- Password: Account password
- Confirm Password: Confirm account password
- Once you click Register to complete the form, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address provided.
- Complete registration by confirming your email.
Once you have completed registration with the GMC, you will be able to login using your email address and password.