To create a user in your account:
- Navigate to Users in the left hand menu: https://gmc.banduracyber.com/users
- Click the '+' button in the top right corner.
- In the Create User modal enter an email address and user role.
- Click Create to create the user account and send a confirmation email to the provided user's email.
- To complete user creation, the newly created user will need to click on the hyperlink in the email to set their password.
- Company Readonly - CMP_READONLY - A user with a “Read Only” role is only able to view GMC policies and settings. A read only user cannot make any changes within an account.
- Company Helpdesk - CMP_HELPDESK - A user with a “Help Desk” role is only able to view GMC policies and settings. The only change that a help desk user can make is resetting other user passwords.
- Company Admin - CMP_ADMIN - A user with a “Company Admin” role can set policies, configure threat lists and blacklists, manage whitelists, and make any other changes excluding creating or editing user account.
- Company Master - CMP_MASTER - A user with a “Company Master” role has the same privileges as a security admin plus the ability to create or edit user accounts.
User accounts can be edited by users with the Company Master role. Company Masters can:
- Enable or disable a user's account (manage movers/leavers).
- Change a user's role (add/remove functionality to the user).
- Update a user's password (manual password reset).
Users who no longer need to be associated with an account can be deleted from the account using the delete button. This action is permanent, and cannot be reversed.