This document provides release notes for the Bandura Cyber Global Management Center (GMC).
The complete GMC User Manual can be retrieved from the Bandura Cyber Support Center, located here: https://helpdesk.banduracyber.com/hc/en-us.
Release: GMC Build 72, September 10, 2021
Marketplace Free Trial
Customers can now participate in Free Trials of premium Marketplace offerings. The duration of a Free Trial is 7 days and users can cancel at any point during the Trial period. After 7 days, if the Trial is not cancelled, the Trial will convert into a subscription and the account will be invoiced, based on the terms provided when the Trial was started. If a Free Trial is cancelled, the account will not be invoiced and the option to participate in a Free Trial of that premium offering will no longer be available.
To start a Free Trial:
- Log into GMC and select Marketplace from the left-hand navigation
- Select the desired premium Marketplace offering
- Select the Start Free Trial button
- Review the terms of the trial, to include the cost of the subscription if the trial is not cancelled
- Select the hyperlink at the bottom of the modal to review the Terms and Conditions of the feed
- Select the checkbox to verify you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions
- Select the Start Trial Button
A modal will display providing further details about the trial.
To cancel a trial:
- Navigate to the Marketplace and select the feed you are trialing
- The details screen of the feed will display a button that indicates how much time is left in your trial. Select this button
3. Select the Cancel Trial button
4. On the confirmation modal, select the Cancel Trial button
You will be redirected to the Marketplace and receive a confirmation that your trial has been successfully cancelled.
A Free Trial of that feed will no longer be available.
ThreatBlockr Subscription on Asset Cards
On the Asset cards in GMC, users can now view the ThreatBlockr subscription that is assigned to the asset.